September 19, 2010
Jang Mi: @taraeunjung1212 tomorrow we can finally meet! My Eunjungie already has white hair! kkk^^
Sizuka: @taraeunjung1212 kkk^^ unnie is still pretty even with white hair, I'm excited for tomorrow...kyakyakya @gstar_rose
Eunjung: @gstar_rose @gstar_sizuka I've missed you~^^ Tomorrow is your last day right? I think I can finish it tomorrow! Then we can celebrate~
Sizuka: @taraeunjung1212 , unnie, me and @gstar_rose just finished practicing coughing water. Our clothes were wet!
Jang Mi: @taraeunjung @gstar_sizuka kkk^^ we had to clean up the mess! Tomorrow I want to do a lot of NGs!
Eunjung: @gstar_rose unnie is the best when it comes to coughing blood! kkk^^ @gstar_sizuka has to learn from you
Sizuka: @taraeunjung1212 I'm nervous! But yeah, I can't wait! @gstar_rose
Jang Mi: kkk^^ I'm the master of coughing! kkk^^ @taraeunjung1212 your face when I threw up the drink and started coughing blood was priceless! I'm going to miss everyone!
Eunjung: Unnie, because of you, I got into the mood very easily. Jang Mi unnie jjang! Sizuka did a good job too! Will you two stay after you've finished? @gstar_rose @gstar_sizuka
Jang Mi: @taraeunjung1212 no, I don't think so but I really want to watch how you ___ kkk^^ @gstar_sizuka
Sizuka: I think we already give too much spoilers! xD @taraeunjung @gstar_rose please sleep well~^^
Jang Mi: Sleep well, I hope no one have nightmares~^^ @taraeunjung1212 @gstar_sizuka
Eunjung: Yeah, let's sleep! Meet you all tomorrow~ zzzz~ @gstar_rose @gstar_sizuka
Anyone had any idea what they are talking about? Sounds like they are filming something! But no one knows anything....
No comments:
Post a Comment