Thursday, December 1, 2011

Jang Mi at Strong Heart ep 27-28

Strong Heart episode 27-28 with Rain, G-Star (Jang Mi), Super Junior (Heechul, Leeteuk, Shindonh, Eunhyuk) T-ARA (Hyomin and Jiyeon), After School (Kahi and Nana), MBLAQ (G.O.), Epik High, Lee Tae Goon, Jung Chang Woo and Jung Ga Eun.



Jang Mi revealed in Strong Heart that she dated in 2008 with a celebrity! Well, everyone, let's guess who is the lucky guy!
But for sure it's not her crush, Super Junior Kim Heechul.


List of male idols that we think her boyfriend is:


a) DBSK (Changmin, Jaejoong)
     -Changmin is the same age as Jang Mi and they are very close. Hmmm, what do you think?
     -Jaejoong is Jang Mi former crush, and she's close to him as well.


b) TRAX (Rose/Minwoo)
     -Rose is close with Jang Mi too, he taught her how to play drums. Could he be the one?


c) SS501 (Hyun Joong, Jung Min)
     -Hyun Joong and Jang Mi are oppa and dongsaeng, I don't think he is but there is a possibility.
     -Jung Min and Jang Mi have chemistry and based on Jang Mi's me2day update (the one that she wished his brithday), I think they did date each other for a while.


d) Big Bang (G-Dragon, TOP)
     -Jiyong and Jang Mi are friends too, but I don't think they date each other.
     -TOP is listed as Jang Mi's ideal type and vice versa.


e) 2AM (Jinwoon)
      -Jang Mi did not really go for younger guys but he is tall and has charming eye-smile.


Jang Mi's ideal type:
"He has to be tall, at least 178 since I'm tall and I wear heels. A good body is a bonus but a handsome face is a must. He has to be well-mannered, understanding, caring, and he can't complain if I don't have time for him. He can't be jealous too! But I found it is cute for a guy to be jealous. If he has nice hands, I'll love him unconditionally."


For Teukigayo, here are Jang Mi's childhood photos:




Now it's clear that Jang Mi really didn't have any surgeries, the second photo was taken during her 1st trainee year in SM which is 14 years old.

Jang Mi talked about Rain as her 'lucky charm'.

No comments:

Post a Comment