Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Press Conference

April 6 2010


G-Star had their press conference today at Legend Hotel and finally made an appearance after a 16 month of hiatus.


Legend Hotel, 10.00 am


As soon as the four girls stepped out, the medias were excited and the girls were greeted with flashlights and murmurs. The four girls stood at the middle of the stage and it looked awkward as there was a missing member. However, the four girls smiled and didn't look bothered by the fact that there were only 4 members left.




G-Star: G-Star imnida, annyeong haseyo! *they made a star sign*
SH: We’ve been hiatus for a year and four months and we are deeply sorry about that. We promised we will give you the best of the best starting from our third album.

Q: What were you doing during your hiatus?
JM: I’ve been taking acting classes and since December I’ve been acting with my label mates. I also took English and Mandarin lessons.
S: I’ve been taking Korean lessons to improve my Korean. I’m also improving my vocals.
SH: I went back to LA to spend times with my family. I thank SM for letting me to go home despite the situation.

Q: How will you rate this song among all of your songs?
G-Star: Number 1.

Q: What do you think of the song?
HJ: The song is catchy and I’m sure everyone will love it. The dance is easy and fun to do and I’m sure everyone in Korea will dance this even once.
S: Unnie, that is such a lie.
SH: We really love the song and the dance, I hope everyone will think the same of the song.

Q: About Sung Yeon departure, what do you think of it?
JM: Sung Yeon unnie left because of her own and personal choice. It is a little foolish of her for not separating personal and business problems. When things have cooled down, I hope we can talk about this casually.
SH: As a sister, I hope she'll do well in the future.


Q: If she returns to music industry, will you think of her as a rival?
HJ: Honestly, I don't know what I'll do.
JM: Let's just wait for that to happen and we will know.

Q: Do you have anything to say to Sung Yeon ssi?
JM: No.

Q: Did she contact you?
JM: No.

Q: Are you intending to promote at Japan after promotion at Korea ends?
SH: During 2008, we were very popular in Japan, and I don't know if we are still popular, but we will do our best to get our names known not only in Asia but Europe as well.

Q: Any words for your fans?
S: We are sorry for making you wait for so long and we thank you for still supporting and loving us. In return, we will give you our best and we promise to work harder. 
S: We promised you we won't disappoint any of you.

The girls stood and bowed for 5 seconds.
G-Star: This has been, G-Star. Kamsahamnida. They bowed again and posed for the cameras before leaving the hotel.

I think it must be hard on Jang Mi because she is close with Sung Yeon next to Sang Hee. The way she talked about Sung Yeon made it looked like she hurt because of her decision. 

Sung Yeon and Jang Mi together:




No comments:

Post a Comment